Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Identity

Now that I've shown all I've done this past years, aside of a engraving proyect which I have no photos, and I'll post later when I have them...Its time to get started with this year's proyect

The main theme will be the Identity: what makes a person different? what makes each person special? what is an identity made of? why do we have the need to be so unique, yet so integrated in a group? what do we use to define our identity? this are some of the questions that define the proyect.

In this proyect I'd like to work sculpture, if I get the chance, engraving, and even if I have the time and some help, photography, as I don't have a clue in that field. I'll also make a video, combining this course with the "Real Documentary" course.

No comments:

Post a Comment